Love was in the air at our Champagne & Sparkling Wine Event on Saturday. It may have been because of Valentine's Day or maybe it was just the bubbles everyone was sipping, but we were so pleased that we had such a wonderful turn out for our annual event!
1) Santa Margherita Prosecco paired with Prodigal Farm Chevre Bites dusted in Panko Bread Crumbs and Nuts with a drop of Honey.
2) Clos de Quarterons Cremant de Loire was paired with a Crostini of Salmon, Capers and Creamed Cheese.
3) Saddlerock Blanc de Blanc paired with Basil and Bacon Wrapped Shrimp.
4) Domaine St. Michelle Blanc De Noir paired with Home Made Berry Tarts.
5) Brachetto d'Acqui Neirano NV was paired with Prodigal Farms Mexican Chocolate Chevre Cheesecake with Raspberry Topping.
6) Our Turndown Service Taylor Fladgate Tawny Port & Local Chocolates.
A big thank you to Prodigal Farms for donating their delicious cheese for our event!
Were you not able to make this event? No worries! Check out http://thekingsdaughtersinn.com/our-inn/calendar for upcoming events in March. Have an event you would like to see us host? E-mail us at [email protected].